Published onAugust 10th, 2020 |帕特里夏0
While there are many excellent toothbrushes we recommend whichcost $100+, and evenag亚博网站 , not everyone has the budget for that kind of tech. If you want a solid toothbrush that is going to hold up great to repeated use without putting a hole in your wallet, theiBrush SonicWave可能只是你正在寻找的东西。
I gave the iBrush SonicWave a try to see if it measured up to theamazing reviewsit received online. When I see a brush at a price like this with so many great features listed, I can’t help but wonder if there is a catch. What did I find out?
I tested out all three operating modes for the brush. I found that the normal setting was ideal for me, but the soft setting would be perfect for sensitive gums. The massage setting isn’t something I would use a lot, but if you have problematic gums which could use the extra circulation, this would be an excellent feature. While you brush, the QuadSense timer sends a pulse to the handle every 30 seconds, letting you know it is time to move on to the next quadrant of your mouth. This helps you to make sure you are brushing your teeth for the two minutes recommended by dentists.
- Three operating modes: Normal, Soft, and Massage
- Includes a two-minute timer with QuadSense technology
- iBrush charging dock cleans your brush head with a UV Sanitizing Light. Kill up to 99% of harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Dock equipped with ion technology will fully charge your iBrush for up to six weeks of regular use
- Three brush heads included
Pros of iBrush SonicWave
- The three operating modes are all genuinely useful and make this brush an ideal choice for different types of gums.
- This brush was actually developed by a real dentist named Dr. Patty Martin. She created this brush for her own practice.
- If you have a hard time trying to time your brushing, you will find it much easier with the QuadSense pulses.
- The docking station is just incredible! I love that it is water-resistant and that it includes the UV Sanitizer. Toothbrushes can be so hard to keep clean, and this is so much more effective than rinsing. The six-week charge is amazing too! This accessory alone is way better than the docking stations I have seen for more expensive toothbrushes.
- The price is unbeatable for the quality you are getting.
Cons of iBrush SonicWaave
- While this toothbrush includes a ton of awesome features, it is not as powerful as some of the more expensive electric brushes out there, like the Sonicare models. If you need something which delivers a more powerful scrub, you may need to spend more.
- Some users do not like QuadSense, which actually briefly stops the brush every 30 seconds as part of the “pulse.” Some users prefer a beep so that they can proceed without any interruption.
- Many of the parts are made out of plastic, and if you prefer something with a more solid feel (including a rubberized grip), you may prefer another toothbrush.
These cons are largely subjective and will not matter to many users. Personally, I was not annoyed by any of these detractors, except perhaps the lack of a rubberized grip, which would have been genuinely useful. Otherwise, I was quite happy with the performance of the brush, and I have never minded the QuadSense technology. In terms of power, it packed plenty for me.
If none of these potential drawbacks seem like they would deter you, theiBrush SonicWave Electric Toothbrushis a model I highly recommend. You will save money in the $65-$90 price bracket, and you will get a great toothbrush which provides you with three useful modes, UV sanitizing technology, and long-lasting performance between charges.