Published onJuly 23rd, 2020 |帕特里夏0
Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 Easy Clean Review
Many Sonicare brushes are firmly at the “expensive” end of the electric toothbrush price range. One which is closer to the middle of the bracket is thePhilips Sonicare HX6511/50 Easy Clean。这种牙刷以60美元的价格销售。它绝不是便宜的，但它肯定不如飞利浦Sonicare HX6932 / 10 FlexCare RS930，我也推荐。
Let’s take a look at the features of the Easy Clean! I gave it a try to see how it measures up in terms of performance, pros and cons.
Interestingly enough, you can actually use theag亚博网站 brush head with the Easy Clean! The DiamondClean brush head is superior, but otherwise the performance of the brushes is comparable. So purchasing the Easy Clean instead with the DiamondClean brush is a非常smart way to upgrade it without paying the full cost of DiamondClean.
I have tested a number of Sonicare brushes, so I knew what I was in for in terms of intensity. My gums are in pretty good shape by this point in time, so it wasn’t too intense for me. Still, it surprised me after using an Oral-B brush for a while what a big difference it was. If you are not used to Sonicare, definitely make use of that Easy-start feature.
- Includes one ProResults brush head.
- Can remove up to 2x more plaque than a manual brush.
- 特征Sonic technology which cleans your teeth with up to 31,000 movements every single minute.
- Comes with a charger base and travel cap, but no travel bag.
- Charge lasts for up to two weeks of daily use.
Pros of the HX6511/50 Easy Clean
- Cost. As many buyers point out, the higher end Sonicare brushes use the same technology as this model. This model is lacking some bells and whistles, but you may not even need those extra features. Plus, you can just fit the DiamondClean brush head on it and get even better performance at a lower price.
- The travel cap is hygienic and helpful. Of course, a travel bag would be helpful. Still, if you have a bag left over from another toothbrush model, that works too. A lot of models do not include a cap, and other caps won’t fit. So if I had to pick, I would rather the toothbrush came with the cap, just as it does.
- Most buyers said they were very happy with the attachment where the brush head fits on, and didn’t find a lot of buildup in there of gunk when they went to replace it. This was not a universal sentiment, but the fact that more than one customer mentioned it is a great sign. Personally, I can’t stand buildup on or in my toothbrush, and a lot of gunk inside the attachment area can actually limit the lifetime of your electric brush before you have to replace it. And at this price, you want a brush that is going to last.
- Great performance, and especially helpful for getting your molars clean and reaching those hard-to-reach places.
Cons of the HX6511/50 Easy Clean
- Despite being a Sonicare, some customers actually still said they have tried more powerful toothbrushes, and prefer them over this model.
- Some buyers reported that their Easy Clean failed them inside of a year. Thankfully Philips provides a one-year warranty on this toothbrush. According to customers who availed themselves of this warranty, Philips provides top-shelf customer service, and is fast and cooperative to replace parts or the entire toothbrush as needed.
Philips Sonicare HX6511 / 50易于清洁右键亚博手机app官方下载吗？我会说如果你有真正敏感的牙龈，这笔刷子可能对你有点激烈。然后，我确实遇到了敏感的牙龈的顾客，他说他们喜欢这个产品。