Published onJuly 24th, 2020 |派翠西亚0
Philips Sonicare HX6932/10 FlexCare RS930 Review
Philips Sonicare toothbrushes are considered some of the most powerful electric brushes you can buy. One upper end model to consider is thePhilips Sonicare HX6932/10 FlexCare。This brush has actually been discontinued by Philips, but that should not be an issue if you wish to buy it, since the replaceable brush heads are still available (and quite reasonably priced). Features include a helpful two-minute timer, a UV sanitizer, and a compact charger.
How much will this high-end toothbrush cost you? You can expect to pay more than $200 for it, so it is not a small purchase decision. Still, it is very popular, with more than990 customer reviews on Amazon.com。它不是最高度刷我tested, but with an average of 4 out of 5 stars, it still has a great rating. Let’s explore the features and specifications in-depth, and also talk about the pros and cons.
The HX6932/10 FlexCare RS930 is reasonably slim and lightweight, which makes it easy to use and also easy to store or travel with. One thing I will say is that it is quite a noisy brush, significantly louder than some of the other Sonicare toothbrushes I have tried. I notice it vibrates less in my hand, so this is a mixed bag.
If you have never used a Sonicare toothbrush before, you will probably be surprised by how intense the action is. It makes your whole mouth sort of “tingle” when you are done. That is why this toothbrush includes an “Easy-start” feature where it gradually ramps up the intensity for the first 14 uses. This helps you to get used to it (note: if you have very sensitive teeth or gums, Sonicare may be too much for you).
This toothbrush also includes Smartimer and Quadpacer. These features alert you every 30 seconds so you know when it is time to move to a new area of your mouth as you are brushing, and then at the end of two minutes so you know you are done brushing your whole mouth. Many customers find this feature very helpful!
- A single charge provides up to three weeks of power, assuming regular use. A handy indicator lets you know when it is time to recharge.
- Your purchase includes one ProResults Standard brush head, one ProResults Compact brush head, the charger and sanitizer unit, a multi-voltage travel charger, a travel case, two travel caps, and three color-coded rings. The rings are used to help family members identify each others’ brushes.
Pros of the Philips Sonicare HX6932/10 FlexCare
- Your teeth will look and feel sparkling clean and smooth after using the FlexCare, and this model is great for getting your gums in healthy shape as well. The three modes are all genuinely helpful.
- It is very helpful that two brush heads are included for users who need different sizes. Those colored rings for individual brush heads are also great if you are going to be sharing the brush with other members of your family.
- The UV sanitizer is a really awesome feature, something you are not going to find on every electric toothbrush, even in this price range. Not only is this a great hygienic feature in general, but I imagine it would be perfect if you have problems with bad breath from excess bacteria in your mouth.
- The slim, compact, lightweight design is ideal for use and for travel and storage.
Cons of the Philips Sonicare HX6932/10 FlexCare
- It is distinctly noisy, even compared to other Sonicare toothbrushes. Some modes are louder than others, so you may be able to avoid this by sticking with the “clean” mode.
- The FlexCare is undeniably expensive, and if you do not need all the extra features it includes, or do not plan to use all those modes, it may be a bit more than you need. Something like theSonicare Easy Cleanmay better fit your needs and your budget.
预算友好的HX6932 / 10 FlexCare牙刷不是，但它确实让顶级的除了你的牙齿和牙龈护理常规。随着多种有益的模式，紫外线消毒，圆滑，轻巧的设计，和两个刷头，它有很多强大的功能，并提供了卓越，性能可靠。我可以看到，为什么它是与买家如此受欢迎，即使有较高的价格标签。如果你有预算的，而你的牙齿和牙龈需要认真刷，它是关于非常值得思考。